Saturday, April 25, 2009

Starting a blog finally...

Hello everyone!!! I have been meaning to start one of these forever. My cousin Heather was kind of enough to help me get started. So everyone please be patient as I am still figuring this all out. This weekend I am currently in Greenville, MS visiting Heather, Jonathan and sweet baby Jackson. He is helping me get ready for Ava's arrival. He is so adorable and such a good baby. I am now currently 31 weeks pregnant. Over Easter weekend I was in Florida with Lance and my family. We had an ultrasound done of Ava at 29 weeks. I know most of you have seen pictures from it, but to help me learn how to do this blogging website I am going to post some of my favorites. I think she already looks like Lance. She has his mouth and cheeks. She is so cute already. I am just ready to meet her. I still can't grasp that in a short 9 weeks I am going to be a mommy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment