Tuesday, August 4, 2009

50 and Fabulous!!!

This past weekend we spent the weekend in Naples with my parents. It was my mom's 50th birthday! For months she has been planning this party. This past year my mom has over come a lot, with the biggest thing being beating breast cancer!! Her party turned out wonderful. She had a friend do all the decorating!! It was all hot pink, black, and animal print! She also had it catered with great food! There was boiled shrimp with lemon wedges, homemade spinnach dip, fried chicken dummies with bbq sauce, seafood quiches, fried articokes, fresh fruit tray, and veggi tray. She got a DJ, who was awesome! He played all kinds music. Lance taught everyone the cupid shuffle... it was hilarious. There was an open bar with liquor, beer, and wine!!! She really went all out! Oh, and her cake was fabulous... it was 3 teir- marble on the bottom, chocolate in the middle, and vanilla on top. Everyone had a blast!! Below are some pictures I took of the decorations and cake. HaPPy BirRtDay MaMa, you are 50 and fabulous! You are the best friend I could ever have. I love you more than you will ever know!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey all the decorations look sooo good! It makes me hungry to think about it all-Your mom looks Great!! ANd that is so sweet what you said about her being your best friend! I love the cake and I think for my next Birthday I will have a cake like that -Well wait I bet JoAnna will get me one like that LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete