Monday, November 9, 2009

Trick or Treat

We had a fun Halloween weekend! PawPaw and GiGi came down to see us!! On Friday we spent the day at the beach. It was 90 degrees here so we took advantage!! Friday night Lance and I had "date night". GiGi always insist we do something when she comes down, so Lance and I went to the movies and out for a drink after. We saw "Couples Retreat", it was really funny!! On Saturday we carved the pumpkin I got and that night we went to downtown Brooksville to a haunted house! They had a fire and people telling stories, they was a palm reader, the haunted house of course and they were selling baked goods. Ms. Stephanie and I got our palms read and Lance and Mr. Barry went though the haunted house. I am suck a chicken I would not go!! I hate to be scared! LOL. So here a some pictures from the weekend!!





Lance and I carving the pumpkin! Well, Lance carved and I got all the "guts" out, which is my favorite part of Halloween!!!




Of course I had to make a cute pumpkin for Ava!! It's her 1st Halloween!!



Our cute light up pumpkin!


Here was Ava earlier in the day!! Her onesie glowed in the dark!!


And here is my little lamb!! She was the cutest thing!!! Everyone at the haunted house stopped us to look at her!!! She is the sweetest thing ever!!!! I think it was a great 1st costume for her.


Happy Halloween!!! I was suppose to be an 80's girl but I think I look more like Lady GaGa..LOL!! Lance looked really good as a gangster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment