Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ava's Baby Shower

Yesterday my mother-in-law gave me a baby shower. It turned out amazing. Four of my friends from school came (Jessica, Brooke, Brittany, and Heather). Jessica brought me the cutest cake to the shower. Everyone loved it so much we didn't want to cut into it, but of course we did! Ms. Stephanie really out did herself. Every thing was so wonderful. The food was great and the decorations were too cute. Mr. Barry's aunt Darlene (who I love!!!) and his cousin Kristy got to come over from Atlanta. I had not seen them since the wedding so it was a great surprise! My mama, Ya-Ya, and Ms. Stephanie, Gi- Gi,gave Ava like 10 to 12 presents each!! They of course went way over board... but Ava and I didn't mind one bit ;) Aunt K-K and Aunt Cindy came to the shower also. They both are so sweet and both gave Ava some fantastic presents. Everyone that came really out did themselves!! Lance and I are so very thankful that we have such great and loving families. Lance was back in Bama for the weekend and had a great time. He was glad he got to see some of the Atlanta crew and hang out with his dad and brother. They had a lot of fun going to the shooting range and Friday. Saturday Lance and his dad were going to play golf but of course it rained so they could not go. Instead they went and had wings and beer, while the girls did the baby shower thing. Lance could not believe all the stuff we got. He said he was going to have to rent me a U-Haul to get it all back to Florida. We did get a lot of presents. I feel so very blessed!!! Tuesday is my pinning for graduation and then I am leaving Florida. I have so much to do once I arrive home. I can not believe in a short 8 weeks my angel will be here! Here are some of the pictures from baby shower.



1 comment:

  1. congrats on your baby girl!! i know you can't wait to meet her. add us to your blog list so we can keep up.

    ReplyDelete