Monday, May 25, 2009

Our 1st Babies!

Well its been a long weekend in the house. I think I must be nesting. I can't seem to stop cleaning. All weekend it rained except for today. Lance and I did get to the beach for a little while. I can't stay long because I get so hot. This weekend Lance really helped me out with the cleaning. We vacuumed, swept the floors, and gave all the dogs baths. I am still washing Ava's clothes a little at a time.

Here we are at the beach today.

Anyway, the whole reason I was posting an entry today was to show you our first babies. My mom looked at our blog for the first time the other night and said, "you need to put the dogs on the blog or someone will think you have a lot of children." I just laughed!! But she is right I have been meaning to put them on here. After all, once Ava gets here I doubt they will get any blog time at all! As most of you know my family is a little obsessed with weinie-dogs!! Ever since Ms. Rita introduced our family to them we have always had one. My parents currently have 2 of them (Scarlett & Gunter) and Lance and I have 2 also (Ben & Brady). Ben and Brady are mama's boys for sure. Ben is more like my shadow. I have had him the longest. He is almost 4 now. Brady is our double-dapple wenie. He is a mess... always pushing his limits. Brady is two. And lastly but surely not the least we have Cali. She is our 70lb. golden retriever and she is only a year old. She has a complex, she thinks she is a weinie too!! She doesn't understand why she doesn't fit in our laps like Ben and Brady do. Lance kept bugging me about getting a "real" dog. Ben and Brady are to small for him. He wanted a rottweiler and I told him no way... that it would eat the weinie's. He settled for a golden instead. She is sweet girl and so loving. So finally here are the pictures of rest of the Lockridge family.










No comments:

Post a Comment