Thursday, May 21, 2009

Updates...

Hello all!! So sorry it has been forever since I updated the blog. I lost my camera cord and can not put pictures up right now. But not to worry my wonderful father in-law is mailing me an extra cord today so pictures will be up soon. Since the last post I GRADUATED again!! YAY for me!! I just came to Florida a few weeks ago to finally join Lance. I have to say I am pretty bored during the day! The first weekend here we traveled to Naples to see my parents. It's so nice only being 3 hours from my mom as apposed to 12 hours. We just enjoyed the weekend poolside and BBQed. I will post a few pictures later from the weekend. Also, I am going to post some graduation pictures as well. I very excited to have school behind me. I just hope and pray I can find a job come September.
My Ben-man and Lance enjoying this HOT
Florida weather!!
Today I had my 35 week doctor check up. Everything is great!!! She is still being very active everyday. I know soon I am not going to have any room for her to move. Sleeping has become terrible, as in I don't sleep well at all. I toss and turn all night long, Lance never even knows...LOL! Most days I find myself taking a nap. I am really trying to rest as much as possible as everyone is telling me to do so. Only 5 weeks left and we will have a new baby!! I still just can not believe it! I know my mom and Ms. Stephanie are getting so excited too, I can hear it in their voices! I start going to the doctor every week now. I don't think she is coming early and my doctor does not seem to think so either. We have scheduled a c-section for June 24th at 7:45am. With my pelvis being to small they don't think I will be able to push her out. They(the doctors) told me the whole time to think c-section. I think I mentally prepared for it. I have been talking to my cousin Heather a lot about it, and reading a lot about it. Well sorry so long and boring but I promise to have pictures up soon. Oh and I will make sure to put pictures of Ava's room up, its totally finished. The letters my mom got her look great over her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment