Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Birth of Ava Addison Lockridge

8:29am, June 24, 2009 Ava Addison Lockridge was born. We have very graphic pictures of the entire birth however, I will not be posting those. No one wants to see that. To be honest I didn't want to see them. Everything went really well with the section. I didn't feel a thing. Lance was watching over the curtain and I was watching his face. It made me nervous, but he said he really wanted to watch. The moment I heard her cry Lance and I were beside ourselves. I could not control my tears. The doctor showed her to me quickly and they began doing all the stuff that they have to do. I was relieved that she had made it to the world safe and she was healthy. They took her to the nursery and Lance left the OR. I began to get nervous again. I knew they still had work to do on me. It seemed like it took forever. I finally made it back to the room and the nurse let only Lance in while I recoved. Ava weighed in at 7lbs. 13.9oz and 20 1/2 " long. She looks just like her daddy. She is so beautiful! We are very proud parents and we have 2 sets of very proud grandparents.
Lance cutting the cord.


First Family Picture

Miss Ava and Mama

Sweet Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment