Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quick Update..


Well I made it to 39 weeks!!! YAY!! I am so very ready for this baby to get here. I had my last doctor's visit this past Thrusday. He said everything was good!! I am not dialated or effaced at all, so I think she is going to hang on for the last 72 hours or so. I am scheduled for my c-section at 7:45am Wednesday morning, June 24th. The in-laws are coming in tomorrow for the week!! I am ready to see them! And my parents are making the trip up late Tuesday afternoon. It has been a nice relaxing last weekend for Lance and I. I did most of my nesting during the week, but today we still have to steam clean the carpets and I have some ironing left to do. Yesterday we spent the day at the beach. It was so hot I had to sit under a palm tree, and I still got tan lines. Lance got a little sunburned but not to bad. This morning I suprised Lance and made him breakfast in bed for his 1st Father's Day. He was totally shocked.. I told him not to get use to it..LOL!! Well I hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the weekend. The next time I post a new entry it will be about Ava's arrival!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment