Sunday, June 28, 2009

Waiting on Ava

Here we all are waiting on Ava. We got to the hospital at 530am Wednesday morning. I was very very scared. Before I went in the OR Lance had writen me a letter telling me how much he loved me and what this day meant to him. Of course I cried and cried. He gave his parents a letter as well. They wouldn't read it right away because they knew they would cry too. Everyone did a good job of trying to calm me down, not that it really worked but everyone get an "A" for effort. At 745am I was taken back to the OR. The spinal took a lot longer than normal. I was in great pain!! It finally took and they brought Lance back. I could not calm myself, I have never been more nervous and scared about anything in my whole life. I was not scared about being a mom I was scared about my belly getting split wide open.

Poppo and YaYa waiting
PawPaw and GiGi waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment