Friday, June 12, 2009

House Divided! Bama vs. That other team!

We are a house divided as most of you may know.
The closer football season approaches the more excited
Lance and I get. Of couse this year I have the whole season
to trash talk! You know, about how Alabama kicked
Auburn's butt last year for the 1st time in 6 longggg years.
But I have to say it was worth the wait with the shut out WIN!
36-0
There has been a lot of talk in our family about what
kind of fan we will raise Ava to be. I think since I carried her for
9 months I get to decide what team she likes.LOL!! I had to share
her outfits she already has for next season. Her Ya-Ya bought
them for her! My in-laws and my parents are both for
Alabama. We don't know how Lance got so weird!

Her very 1st cheerleader outfit!!

And this is her "RoLL TiDe" outfit! I love it!!



1 comment:

  1. Ava will be sooo cute in her pictures in those little outfits!! --But to be fair someone must buy the child an Auburn outfit for the games--I know maybe some "OVERALLS" --yeah that would do--LOL LOL-- ROLL TIDE ROLL!! Just kidding she will be too cute in whatever she wears. Love you all Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete